Bachelor (EQF 6)
About the role:
Group-IB has a team of world‑class security experts. The essential part of the team is CERT-GIB (Computer Emergency Response Team), our round-the-clock computer security incident response team. We work in a close cooperation with CERT teams, domain registrars, and hosting providers worldwide. We have 80 000+ hours of incident response, 35+ high-skilled analysts and now we are looking for a CERT Analyst to be located in our office in Amsterdam.
You will be required to play an important part in expanding our activities across EU market.
As a CERT Analyst you will be responsible for prompt response to security threats and cyber incidents as well as liaising with customers. Using your professional expertise, you will be expected to generate contacts and collaboration among other CERTs.
Tasks to solve:
- Respond to various threats, including blocking of phishing websites and resources that distribute malware;
- Perform cyber incident analysis to include determining scope, urgency, potential impact
- and identify the specific vulnerability;
- Provide targeted attack detection;
- Develop custom signatures and analytics for the identification of targeted attacks;
- Work with and communicate effectively to all customers and stakeholders;
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports based on common work with customers;
- Provide detailed remediation guidance on protection of the source or initial point of access
- of intrusion;
- Provide consultations to customers’ employees on threats targeting their networks;
- Conduct training sessions for partners;
- Set up and develop collaboration with FIRST, Trusted Introducer, and other CERT communities to share information about threats effectively and quickly;
- Participate in the testing and development of the company’s products;
- Interact with all of the company’s departments in all of its offices;
- Speak at universities and specialized local and international conferences.
Apply if you have the following qualifications:
- Industry-specific education (degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Cybersecurity, etc.);
- Experience in working with third-party CERTs and SOC teams, both private and public;
- Experience working with analysis techniques, identifying indicators of compromise, threat hunting, identification of intrusions and potential incidents;
- Experience with SIEM and SOAR systems as well as sandbox, IDS/IPS, and EDR solutions;
- Experience in forensic investigation with malware analysis skills;
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, including GDPR;
- Field-specific certification (such as SSCP, CISSP, CISM, CEH) will be an advantage.
- Fluent English and Dutch skills.
Apply now via email@example.com