Inspiring and delivering unprecedented performance, and impressing your clients with knowledge and expertise on Cloud Security. At Deloitte.
Make an impact that matters
As a Cloud Security Specialist, you will lead technical teams to architect, build out and deploy secure cloud solutions to support enterprise clients. You have a passion for people and get energy from inspiring and motivating a team.
This is how
- design and architect secure solutions on Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud and/or other leading cloud providers;
- advise your clients in building, migrating and running workloads to cloud environments and integration with other providers;
- work in cloud migration projects as Technical Security Specialist to optimize technical reliability, integrate security and improve application performance across integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms, implementing cost optimized solutions (based on usage, business requirements and budget);
- develop and evaluate information assurance/security standards and procedures on cloud;
- lead security teams to create, review and update information security strategy and roadmaps;
- perform technical security assessments and hands-on reviews on organization-wide cloud setup.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with over 200 professionals of the Cyber department in the Netherlands. In this department we help each other to get the best solutions to our clients and we are proud to have different professional and educational backgrounds and a broad mix of nationalities. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
Partner Dana Spataru describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“The diversity and complexity of the challenges our clients face, in corporate and industrial environments, is immense. Our team consists of bright tech-savvy people, some wearing hoodies, some wearing suits, who like to get their hands dirty”.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
For the role of Cloud Security Specialist, you also have:
- a master’s degree in Computer Science, Security and Network engineering, Informatics, Business & ICT, Security Management;
- one or more certifications and extensive hands-on experience on AWS, Azure, GCP;
- experience in implementing CASB, Sentinel, Prisma Cloud, and similar solutions is preferred;
- ability to architect secure enterprise applications, multi-level network and implementing security monitoring on AWS, Azure or GCP;
- ability to design scalable, secure, reliable and efficient technical cloud ecosystems to support enterprise applications;
- hands-on experience with containers, serverless, and securing development environment.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lonneke Machielsen on +31 88 288 57 54.