Bachelor (EQF 6)
Orange Cyberdefense is the B2B entity of the Orange group in charge of cybersecurity and we are looking for a Compliance Officer to join our team.
OCD Compliance ensures the implementation of a Compliance program, risk management across all OCD entities – mostly Europe, management of audit follow-ups, prevention of corruption, fraud and economic sanctions and collaborates with supply chain actors for the proper management of our exports and imports.
Your key responsibilities as a Compliance Officer will include:
- Reporting to the Management Board of Orange Cyberdefense
- Keeping abreast of the evolution of our organizations (including subsidiaries and new acquisitions), processes, products and services to effectively perform your consulting role to the business and governing bodies
- Working at the Orange Group level to anticipate changes in the program as well as with OBS on the compliance tool sharing and with OCD management to secure commitments to the Compliance program
- Liaising with OCD executives or committees held in France or Europe in support of the compliance in the areas of risk management, audit follow-up or investment committee, among others
- Anticipating and setting standards and implementing procedures to ensure that the anti-corruption compliance program in all OCD organizations and, in cooperation with country Compliance Officers, countries is effective and efficient in identifying, preventing, detecting and correcting non-compliance with applicable anti-corruption laws and economic sanctions regulations and rules.
- Identifying, coordinating and implementing strategies to improve compliance and reduce risk; ensuring the effectiveness of OCD’s anti-corruption management system
- Designing and developing the corruption risk assessment strategy
- Designing and developing the documentation of the Compliance program so that it is adequate at all times to deal with an investigation by the French Anti-Corruption Agency
- Providing clear guidance, in line with Compliance Group Department’s policies and recommendations
- Facilitating the network of compliance officers through monthly meetings, an annual workshop and any other ad hoc events necessary to ensure consistent and uniform engagement across all Orange Cyberdefense entities
- Providing daily guidance, coaching, training and support to staff to enable them to strengthen the implementation of compliance programs within OCD
- Reviewing, analysing and following up on relevant compliance inspections, audits and compliance measurement reports
In order to join us as a Compliance Officer, you will need the following skills and experience:
- You will have management skills, coordination, being an agent of change and influence, proactive in communication and comfortable in coaching in French and English
- You will have higher education in accounting, business, engineering, law or related field
- You must have a minimum 8 years of experience in leading and managing senior staff
- You must have a strong command of English and French (oral and written)
- You will have matrix and remote management experience; being a natural coach promoting collaboration and experience sharing
- You will have an understanding of the risk assessment process and knowledge of the role and processes of Internal Control
- You will have a good knowledge of the products and services offered by OCD, as well as a good understanding of the purchasing and sales processes
- You will have proficiency in office automation tools; experience in project management would be an asset
- Any knowledge of regulation (Sapin II, US FCPA and UK Bribery Act) would be an asset
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a Compliance Officer, you will be offered a range of benefits depending on your location.
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration.