Hikvision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its inception in 2001, Hikvision has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Hikvision possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Hikvision’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Hikvision Europe B.V. is now looking for a Country Sales Manager who will focus on:
- Make regular visits to Tier 2 customers (Installers, system Integrators) to develop positive working relationships.
- Pick and approach installers or system integrators to sign in Dealer Partner Program.
- Make frequent visit and relationship building towards distributers sales teams.
- Work with distributors to develop project quotations to Dealers.
- Evaluate Dealers sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Review market to determine customer needs, volume potential, pricing and competition.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Management and Sales to continually refine and improve market position; assist in development of messaging, sales tools, campaigns, promotions and necessary marketing plans.
- Analyze sales statistics, market conditions and competitive landscape.
- Conduct regular business plan review with Dealers to ensure company goals and strategies are understood and being achieved and implemented.
- Experience as a Sales and customer management preferably in the video surveillance industry.
- Experience to handle project preferably in the video surveillance industry.
- A strong network within the surveillance industry field.
- Ability to effectively utilize resources to solve issues and create solutions to customer and partner needs and problems.
- Ability to foster a cooperative working relationship with other management and colleagues.
- Skilled at customer relations, strong business planning and implementation skills.
- Ability to maintain positive company image and brand.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication, listening, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A fast ability to gain knowledge
- A courteous and professional demeanor.
- Ability to conduct well-organized training sessions and convey technical information clearly at all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle peak volumes of work.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
Please send your applications to email@example.com