Bachelor (EQF 6)
Cyber Defense Delivery Lead
Maintain responsibility for managing the delivery of large-scale Cybersecurity consulting engagements with top tier clients and driving the strategy for managing and maturing a commercial Cyber defense services offering portfolio. Coordinate across client delivery teams to influence the roadmap and shape service offerings to effectively and consistently deliver valuable outcomes for clients and leverage the appropriate security products and technologies to protect client systems and information and enable achievement of client objectives. Manage and design the innovative integration of Cybersecurity tool sets to enable more automated discovery, remediation, and alerting of network and device vulnerabilities to improve security posture while reducing reliance on manual and labor-intensive options.
Act as a leader, including working closely with client service delivery managers and Cyber fusion center leaders to oversee service offering deliverables performance and client satisfaction across accounts. Incorporate observations and client feedback back into the continuousimprovement process. Serve as a career manager and coach for professional employees and supervisors and maintain budget analysis and deadline responsibility in the areas managed. Maintain responsibility for the day to day management of Cybersecurity functional areas. This position requires the ability to travel in Europe up to 70% of the time.
- 4+ years of experience in driving large complex projects to successful completion from delivery and financial perspectives with private sector clients
- 4+ years of experience with two or more Cybersecurity operations functional areas, including security operations centers (SOC) or Cyber fusion centers, incident response, Cyber threat intelligence, Cyber threat hunting, attack surface reduction, penetration testing, SOC engineering, or security automation and orchestration
- 4+ years of experience with Cybersecurity and SecOps design, implementation, or operations projects
- 4+ years of experience with building Cybersecurity service offerings and taking to market
- Experience in interacting with senior personnel at client sites in a consulting environment
- Experience with Cybersecurity tools, including FireEye, PhishMe, Nexpose, Symantec DLP, or Cisco SourceFire
- Experience with writing proposal and responding to client RFPs
- Experience with information security program frameworks, including ISO 27001/2 or NIST
- Ability to travel up to 70% within Europe
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with multiple market verticals, including financial services, healthcare, energy, such as oil, gas, and utilities, high-technology, and pharmaceuticals
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior staff on functional expertise
- Experience with operational technology (OT) security, Cloud security, including AWS and Azure, data engineering, and advanced analytics
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of various risk management frameworks, including NIST 800-30, 800-53
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment and be willing to travel 50% of the time
- Ability to synthesize and analyze multiple views and data sets
- Ability to drive identification and implementation of security solutions
- Ability to lead fast-paced delivery in challenging commercial environments
- Ability to work with senior leaders to foster positive client relationships, identify new business opportunities with existing clients, and develop new intellectual capital
- Ability to build excellent relationships with technology vendors and develop mutually beneficial partnerships
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making, planning, organizational, and client facilitation skills
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills, including comprehension, conflict resolution, teamwork, and relationship building skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply now via the website!