Master (EQF 7)
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a globally diverse team that supports you, drives change and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
What success looks like in this role:
As our Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Unisys Stealth Suite of Data Protection Solutions, you will directly interface with clients/prospects on both a pre-sales and post-sales basis and your role will be centric around presenting the Unisys product; Stealth Solutions. You will:
- Present Stealth Solutions in an attractive and confident manner to clients/prospects and function as subject matter expert on Network usage of the Stealth Suite of Solutions
- Lead client/prospect discovery engagements to determine opportunities/use-cases for Stealth Solutions (usually via whiteboard discovery sessions)
- Qualify the opportunity and consult with the sales team to determine strategies and tactical next steps
- Work with the Unisys Services organization, assisting in the design/architecture of the client solution or response to an RFI/RFP
- Translate technical attributes to business benefits by relying on the significant domain knowledge and documented experience you have to design and or/manage secure Networks
- Work on cutting-edge projects in a highly technical, dynamic and fast-paced organization; as well as discuss, recommend and defend approaches to complex problems based on prior experience
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a focus in applied sciences or engineering from a leading institute
- At least one Microsoft or Linux certification or demonstrated proficiency
- CISSP or other security credentials (preferred)
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of advanced security concepts including functional knowledge of common network fabric such as Routers, Firewalls, and Connectivity & Monitoring assets
- Conversant in published security architectures, approaches, methodologies, and standards and a strong knowledge of multiple infrastructure security tools
- Experience with Data Center and network operations, server administration processes, and network and communication protocols
- An ability to create detailed conceptual, logical and physical architectures using Stealth and a clear capability to be concise, articulate and assertive in all forms of communication