Cyber, Security, Cyber Security, Cybersecurity Advisor
Master (EQF 7), Bachelor (EQF 6)
Cyber Security Specialist
As Cyber Security Specialist you are the linking pin and work closely with Lead Architect, Security Architect and operational teams to secure the Deloitte IT landscape on premise in our Cyber Centre as well as in the cloud.
In addition, support the security teams to evolve the cyber security practice within the IT & Workplace Services department.
You are professional and security focused and will implement security designs and translate complex elements into presentable information. You have excellent writing and presentation skills and ideally working in a professional services environments similar to Deloitte.
You will be part of the Dutch IT & Workplace Services organization.
You will report directly to the Lead Architect and will be part of the Infrastructure Team which is located in Deloitte Netherlands and Deloitte India. All in all a challenging role.
- Lead the resolution of cyber security incidents and coordinate activities with the IT support teams
- Assist in the development of risk analysis
- Based on risk analysis define security requirements and resulting safeguards
- Help to map, risk assess and maintain the cyber security landscape
- Assist in the development of the cyber security roadmap
- Provide input and help deliver to the cyber security strategy
- Support and participate in projects delivering cyber security safeguards
- HBO (Higher Vocational Education) or higher thinking and working level
- Five years of experience of which three or more years in cyber security
- Preferred security certification e.g. Security+/CSA+, SSCP, CCSP or similar
- Proficient in participating in large scale projects following common agile and waterfall methods
- Knowledgeable with security technologies like Privileged Access Management (PAM), Intrusion Detection and Protection Services (IDS), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Perimeter Security, Security Continues Monitoring, Strong Authentication, etc.
- Familiar with cloud technologies, primarily MS Azure and AWS
- Affinity with software development methods and security (security review and testing)
- Skilled with Microsoft operating systems and business applications: server, client, Office 365, AD, ADFS, Azure AD, etc.
- Skilled in presenting and factual motivation of options and recommendations
- Good communicative skills to coordinate actions with Subject Matter Experts and motivate proposed mitigating actions with the Management Team, CIO and CISO
Deloitte IT & Workplace Services
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 6000 employees Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Audit, Tax, Consulting, Financial Advisory Services and Risk Services. Innovation and initiative are key.
Deloitte IT & Workplace Services (IT&WS), with about 160 employees, provides information and communication technology, online services, access systems, audio-visual equipment, building management, facilities management and cabling for all Deloitte departments. IT professionals like to work with us because of innovative character of our activities. Our culture is described as dynamic, informal, innovative, social, international, team-oriented, results-oriented and challenging.
We offer you
- A work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Role-related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- Continuous developments in ICT area
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card