Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining Build and integration environment and cloud systems.
- Set up (automatic) build environments and contribute to the release management
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains
- Manage the git stash repositories
- Develop and set up automatic tests together with the QA engineers and developers
- Participate in the design of the system and network architecture of the products developed by the team and take the ownership if needed.
- Be responsible for tools and procedures for the continuous integration process and the internal collaboration platform.
- A total of 5+ years’ experience in a professional role within an R&D or software development environment.
- 2-3 years of experience in deployment and continuous integration of the development environment based on Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo or similar
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role as DevOps or lead developer
- Experience with Docker and how to use it in the context of Node.js and micro-services.
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, PHP, Python and databases like MongoDB and/or MySQL.
- Really good understanding of the Linux ecosystem and experience with server management.
- Experience with Jira (Atlassian suite).
Computersoftware Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging Computernetwerken