Associate degree (EQF 5)
Are you a passionate Developer and ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? This is your chance to join Europe's premier cybersecurity scale-up. Cybersprint has grown beyond the Netherlands with an incredible speed and is gaining momentum across the Atlantic. The way you manage the team is going to impact 100s of companies and millions of people worldwide. Not only will you be surrounded by some of the smartest people in the industry, you're going to be on a fantastic journey while you're at it.
Our Attack Surface Management platform offers automated asset discovery and assessment. It supports customers to prioritise, mitigate and monitor risks. Continuous data quality, integration, reporting and alerting will shorten their cyber-security journey.
DEVELOPER @ CYBERSPRINT
For our headquarters in The Hague (NL), we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with strong software development skills and experience to help our team learn and grow.
Would you like to become our next developer to join our growing team of cybersecurity experts? As of day one you will be a vital part of Cybersprint’s business operations and will help providing security to Cybersprint’s customers and the (cyber) world.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a customer-focused mind and understand business needs
- You love translating functional designs into technical designs
- You believe in producing good quality code, which is well tested and future proof
- Documentation isn’t just an afterthought to you; you like to write things down and share knowledge or experiences so that the team learns and grows together
- You like to search for new techniques and skills which can allow the Cybersprint development team to play a leading role in the cyber security world
- Higher professional education (‘HBO’ in the Netherlands) or proven knowledge and experience within the context of the vacancy
- In-depth experience and knowledge of Python and the Django Framework
- You have experience with creating and designing large databases, especially PostgreSQL
- You’ve designed, developed, and maintained robust APIs which are used for large scale customers
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, JIRA, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Virtual systems are part of your core, you’ve used Docker and container management systems such as Kubernetes
- Fluent in English
It would be great if you had some of the following items:
- Experience with Scrum
- Awareness or understanding of Internet related protocols such as WHOIS, BGP, IP and HTTP
- Knowledge of messaging systems such as RabbitMQ
- Strong Linux background (BSD, RHEL, Debian, etc.)
- Cybersecurity knowledge
- Experience of mentoring and coaching developer
- Customer focused
- Strong diagnostic/troubleshooting skill set
- Being able to work independently
- Strong Analytical skills
- Critical mindset
- Quality orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strive for efficiency and automation
- Results oriented thinking and work approach
- Team player
This role reports to the Head of Development. The role is part of the development team but will have strong links to our Ops team