Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
We have a spot for you in a highly skilled development team working on cutting-edge security and web solutions for various clients. You will manage highly available and fully scalable web services, using the latest testing technologies to handle the load.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will contribute to the deployment of releases into test and development environments. Your priority will be to improve our web services' overall functionality and performance to ensure the best customer experience. You will be responsible for planning and designing your work and the implementation.
Independent work is part of the job but will include a moderate level of guidance and direction. You will encounter configuration and integration tasks and liaise with key stakeholders. As a resource for other colleagues, you will be able to assist in other day-to-day operations, such as system testing and customer support.
- BSc/MSc Degree in a relevant major, such as:
- Information Technology.
- Computer Science.
- Software Engineering or Development.
- Knowledge base:
- Monitoring tools.
- Linux/Unix and cloud infrastructure experience.
- Coding and scripting.
- Verbal and written English communication skills.
- Networks, security, load balancers, DNS, and other infrastructure components.
- High-availability deployment management.
- Automation/configuration management systems.
- 3+ years in Object Orientated Design and Programming.
- Open-source technologies and PHP.
What you enjoy
- Working accurately in a high-paced environment
- Translating your creativity to output.
- Active participation in the company and providing innovative ideas.
- Working as a team player, but also functioning independently when needed..
What we have to offer
- Large and challenging web development projects.
- High-end laptop.
- A platform and encouragement for your initiative and input.
- Time and budget to follow training and courses.
- An opportunity to build on your track record and development skills.
- Option for full remote work and flexible working hours.
- Comfortable workplace in the center of Leiden, just a 5-minute walk from the central station.
- Travel compensation or an NS train card.
- Market-based salary, dependent on experience and level of education.
- Pension plan and other enticing bonus models.