Are you passionate about diving into complex solutions and creating aesthetically pleasing, user-centric and high-impact products? Are you excited by the opportunity to scale a product design team?
Our Product Design function is growing, and we are looking for a Senior Designer to shape our product design vision. The ideal candidate will lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive the design process end-to-end, from research and ideation to prototyping and specification.
- Ensure a consistent user experience and develop designs that our customers will love.
- Work closely with developers, product managers and threat researchers to hone our product strategy and execution.
- Create structured, scalable design systems using symbols, reusable components & libraries.
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends in UI/UX designs to make sure our product maintains a modern look and feel.
What You’ll Need to Have
- A portfolio demonstrating your work.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrable experience executing a long-term, strategic product vision, including the development and fine-tuning of user journeys and user flows.
- Strong understanding of visual harmony, information hierarchy, and interaction patterns—you should be able to produce quality visual designs and final specifications.
- Experience in collaborating effectively with engineers, product leaders, and marketers.
- Solid understanding of different research and testing methods, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Strong knowledge of design/version control tools. At the moment, we use Sketch, Invision, and Abstract.
- Experience in SaaS products.
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity industry.
- Prior experience in building a new product.