Bachelor (EQF 6)
Group-IB, a Singapore-based company that specializes in preventing cyberattacks, is recruiting a Digital Risk Protection Analyst to join our friendly team.
Group-IB is a new generation of engineers. We embody bold and innovative ideas about how to detect cyberattacks early based on threat hunting designed to track adversaries and analyze their tactics, tools, and infrastructure.
Thanks to the combination of cutting-edge technologies, extensive experience, and in-depth expertise, Group-IB experts successfully fight international cybercrime by offering products and services that protect people, businesses, and governments worldwide.
Each of us can help make the world a safer place.
Digital Risk Protection — a technological service designed to detect and eliminate threats to brands on the Internet. We prevent financial and reputational damage caused to businesses by brand abuse, Internet fraud, online piracy, counterfeiting. Now we need you to spread our activities and help even more clients in the fight against online brand abuse.
As a part of the Digital Risk Protection team, you will play an important part in protecting the clients in Europe, helping them even more in the fight against online brand abuse. You don’t need to be an expert or have deep technical knowledge in cybersecurity, we are ready to educate and support you.
TASKS TO SOLVE:
- Collection of contextual information about the company/brand (activities, regions of presence, products, services, official resources, competitors) and further revealing of company/brand rights violated content.
- Violation mitigation via communication with the Internet network regulators.
- Reporting on the results of the provision of services and monthly reports to clients.
- Conducting an incident investigation and preparation a detailed overview.
- Determining the direction of a potential attack on a company based on retrospective analysis and current violations.
- Adjustment of search queries and mechanisms based on the results obtained.
- Implementation of search accounts on the sites necessary for the data collection (forums, e-mails, groups in social networks and messengers).
- Search for additional sources of information for monitoring.
- Research on additional information that can be attributed to the group (attack).
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY IF:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or you are a senior student with the opportunity to work full-time;
- You are a confident user of Windows, Excel;
- You understand operation principles of network infrastructure organization (OSI model, DNS, domain resolving);
- You have experience in working with hosting centers or domain name registrars what will be your competitive advantage;
- You have experience in regular expressions writing and basic knowledge of Python;
- Responsibility, ability to learn quickly, literacy and accuracy are part of your personal qualities;
- You are a Dutch speaker, English, and Italian on a speaking level.
WHY CHOOSE GROUP-IB
- Your happiness is important to us. We want every single team member to be happy.
- Continuing professional development. At Group-IB, you can choose from various paths to growth: progress as an expert, advance to a management position, try your hand in another department, relocate abroad, or launch a new business area at Group-IB.
- A team with extensive international expertise. Do you have experience but are looking for exciting challenges? By choosing us, you will be choosing complex tasks and continuously improving your skills in a fast-growing international company.
- Globally recognized technologies. Group-IB's offices are located in seven countries and our products and services are sold in 60 countries. What’s more, Gartner, IDC, and Forrester have ranked our technologies among the best in their class. We work with over 450 international partners and about 500 clients.
- A culture created by each of us. Group-IB’s employees speak many different languages and understand one another. We respect each other's beliefs, share common values, and strive toward the happiness of every employee.
- Economic stability. Group-IB's sustainable growth helps rapidly develop careers that would take years to progress as far as most other companies.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Flexible schedule. Group-IB does not have fixed working hours. You choose your own schedule. We adhere to the principle advocated by Steve Jobs: “We have to work not 12 hours, and head.”
- Health. If anything goes wrong, don’t worry — we offer health insurance
- Certificates and training courses. Group-IB specialists hold over 1,000 professional certificates, including CEH, CISSP, OSCP, GIAC, MCFE, BSI, as well as some rare ones that would be a source of pride for experts in forensics, penetration testing, and reverse engineering worldwide. We have an incentive program that helps employees achieve certifications at the company's expense.
- Challenges. A wide selection of GIB programs helps you improve soft skills, gain new competencies, and receive monetary rewards.
- The initiative is rewarded. At Group-IB, you can bring your most daring ideas to life. The company encourages technical blogging, writing articles, building sports teams, and other creative activities.
SEND YOUR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org