Bachelor (EQF 6)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a part of the Digital Risk Protection team, you will play an important part in protecting the clients in Europe, helping them even more in the fight against online brand abuse.You don’t need to be an expert or have deep technical knowledge in cybersecurity, we are ready to educate and support you.
TASKS TO SOLVE:
- Collection of contextual information about the company/brand (activities, regions of presence, products, services, official resources, competitors) and further revealing of company/brand rights violated content.
- Violation mitigation via communication with the Internet network regulators.
- Reporting on the results of the provision of services and monthly reports to clients.
- Conducting an incident investigation and preparation a detailed overview.
- Determining the direction of a potential attack on a company based on retrospective analysis and current violations.
- Adjustment of search queries and mechanisms based on the results obtained.
- Implementation of search accounts on the sites necessary for the data collection (forums, e-mails, groups in social networks and messengers).
- Search for additional sources of information for monitoring.
- Research on additional information that can be attributed to the group (attack).
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or you are a senior student with the opportunity to work full-time.
- You are a confident user of Windows, Excel.
- You understand operation principles of network infrastructure organization (OSI model, DNS, domain resolving).
- You have experience in working with hosting centers or domain name registrars what will be your competitive advantage.
- You have experience in regular expressions writing and basic knowledge of Python.
- Responsibility, ability to learn quickly, literacy, and accuracy are part of your personal qualities.
- You are a Dutch speaker, English, and Italian on a speaking level.