For a good relation of Tergos I am looking for an IAM Consultant in the Amsterdam region.
Description: IAM Consultant
Start date: 06-01-2020
3 months with potential extension to 31 December 2020
Your main responsibilities will be configurating IAM products. The tooling is already there the systems need to be tweaked and in this it is important to have knowledge of the IAM products.
The company will embark on an Identity programme to build central IAM capabilities to govern the identities of workforce (B2E) and business partner / customer (B2B). The central capabilities enabled by standard processes will be roll-out globally to OPCOs.
The IAM Technical Consultant will be working closely with the IAM Product Architect and IAM Product & Identity Programme Team on delivering activities in configuring, integrating and deploying central IAM capabilities and subsequently roll-out to OpCos.
• Bachelor's and/or master’s degree;
• Development experience;
• Knowledge of and experience in IAM implementations ( IAG, SSO, Directory Service) for B2E ( workforce / extended workforce ), B2B or B2C domains with proven results;
• Hands-on development & configuration experience on one or more (would be nice, but is not a must) of the following products: Sailpoint IdentityNow/IdentityIQ, Omada, Saviynt, Okta, Ping or Microsoft Azure B2B;
• Knowledge and implementation experience about commonly used protocols for authentication, authorization, user provisioning and single sign-on, such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Bearer Token, Kerberoes/NTLM, LDAP authentication, SCIM, JIT, etc. Aware of session management / control;
• Knowledge of Active Directory, including frequently used attributes, writing LDAP queries, understand AD forest and trusts, GPO, etc.;
• Knowledge about other IAM related technologies, such as (Virtual) Directory Service, Azure Platform (Hosting, AAD, etc.), federations, multi-factor authentication, Social Logins;
• Knowledge about integrations and common used application interfaces, such as Web Services, Rest API, JSON, able to use tooling (e.g. Postman) to simulate traffics / debugs;
• Knowledge of and experience with application development ( .Net / Java / Python ) is a plus (not a must);
• Knowledge of and working experience in agile toolkits;
• Knowledge of user management / SSO modules in widely used enterprise / cloud applications ( such as Salesforce, SAP, Navision, JDE, etc ) is a plus;
• Flexible and teamwork mindset.
Interested? Contact me!