Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to join our Global Technology team which is part of the KPMG International organization.
- Responsible for coordinating, aligning&translating business requirements in deliverables
- Assesses and mitigates system security threats and risks throughout the platform’s life cycle
- Experience supporting info security operations&conducting vulnerability assessments using tools
- A holistic understanding of attack vectors, current threats & remediation strategies.
- Develop&maintain platform&system-specific security controls test matrix, reports & various plans
This is you
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Eng or related field required; Masters’ preferred
- Professional security qualifications such as CISSP preferred, or willingness to obtain it
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant IT and IT security experience, with focus in Microsoft O365 and Azure
- Background working on large-scale international projects & ability to manage multiple processes
- Experience in cloud security architecture design, documentation, and better practices
Your role as Information System Security Officer (ISSO)?
The Information System Security Officer (ISSO), Manager, leads the security activities associated with defining, creating and maintaining documentation for assessing, describing and attesting to the security worthiness of KPMG platforms. The ISSO serves as the focal-point for KPMG platform security project coordination and security design evaluation of system modifications and technology advances.
ITS Global (Information Technology Services Global) is one of four pillars within KPMG's Global Technology & Knowledge group. As such, ITS Global provides innovative components that KPMG's business functions and member firms use to deliver client-facing solutions. ITS Global also provides the information protection and technology infrastructure that secures KPMG's technology environment and connects its network of member firms. ITS Global works with the other GT&K pillars to provide KPMG technology solutions that leverage world-leading partnerships, disruptive digital capabilities and access to the firm's collective intelligence.
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- 30 vacation days
- Hybird working from your own, customizable home office
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership