Bachelor (EQF 6)
About Signpost Six
Signpost Six is an insider risk training and consultancy firm helping organisations retain the value of their critical people and assets by offering a holistic approach to mitigating insider risks from nation-state espionage and organized crime. Our people-focused solutions centre on early detection and prevention and are based on research-backed findings. Composed of a team of experienced consultants with deep expertise in psychology, intelligence, insider risk and business, we support clients in implementing appropriate countermeasures through our specialized offerings and/or partnerships. We are currently looking for an insider risk intern to support us in research, thought leadership and client delivery.
What will you do?
As an insider risk intern in our team, you will get a wide exposure to our activities from management to content creation and client engagements. Your activities will include:
- Collect, collate, and evaluate all-source information for the further development of the insider risk database.
- Conduct a daily review/scan of new information in (social) media and other sources on insider risks and collate this in a monthly newsletter.
- Support the marketing activities and help the development of proposals.
- Use tools to organize and present your research.
- Support and chip in there where required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has or is finishing a bachelor in psychology, criminology, intelligence and security studies. Other domains will also be considered.
- Has experience using Google Workplace (aka Google Drive) applications and MS office software packages.
- Can bridge cultural differences and work effectively with partners and clients across several locations.
- Is fluent in English and preferably Dutch as well.
- Takes initiative, influence others and delivers with impact.
- Can start 1 March and work at least 3 days a week for 6 months.
What We Offer
- Flexible working times and locations
- Exposure to the new domain of insider risk management
- Close teamwork
- Paid internship
- Willingness to read additional material as this is a developing niche field.
- Being able to quickly process data, understand its essence and translate it in a practical and meaningful way for clients.
- Being able to work with technical experts and bridging the gap between technical (cyber) security experts and our non-technical field.
- Evaluating the credibility and reliability of information from a global network of sources located within a range of governments, institutions and interests.
Are you interested? Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The application period will close on 31 December.