Security, Talent, Young, Risk Management, Vacancies, intellectual property, Insider risk
Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
About Signpost SIX
At Signpost Six, we offer insider risk management solutions that help businesses and people stay on track. We are an insider risk training and consultancy firm helping organisations retain the value of their critical people, assets and especially intellectual property by offering a holistic approach to mitigate insider risks from nation state espionage and organized crime. Our people-focused solutions are focused on early detection and prevention and are based on research-backed findings. Composed of a team of experienced consultants with deep expertise in psychology, intelligence, insider risk and business, we support clients in implementing appropriate countermeasures through our specialized offerings and/or partnerships. Curious to learn how you can help us? Continue reading below.
What will you do?
As an Insider Risk Intern in our team you will get a wide exposure to our activities from management to content creation and client engagements. Your activities will include:
- Collect, collate, and evaluate all source information for the further development of the insider risk database.
- Conduct a daily review/scan of new information in (social) media and other sources on insider risks and collate this in a monthly newsletter.
- Support the marketing activities and help the development of proposals.
- Use tools to organize and present your research.
- Support and chip in there where required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has preferably a bachelor or is finishing a bachelor in psychology, criminology, intelligence and security studies.
- Has experience in the use of G-suite applications and MS office software packages.
- Has the ability to bridge cultural differences and work effectively with partners and clients spread across several different locations.
- Is fluent in English and preferably Dutch as well
- Has personal impact, independence and initiative.
- The preferred starting date is the 1st of October and at least 3 days a week for a duration of at least 4 months.
What We Offer
- Flexible working times and location-independent working
- Exposure to a new niche of insider risk management
- Close team work
Are you interested? Please apply through emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will remain open until the 30th of July.