Bachelor (EQF 6)
As an Insider Risk Project Manager in our team you will have the responsibility for one or multiple large projects on an international level. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of a project, through its lifecycle, to agreed budget and quality.
Activities will include:
- Managing the delivery of and providing direction within a project, working closely with the relevant business leads and stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Reporting on delivery confidence, project governance, business change, budget, schedule, scope, resources, benefits and all other key aspects of the project.
- Ensuring the required standards are met and will ensure relevant stakeholders are made aware of any material risks, actions, issues, dependencies, cost, benefit, and scope changes.
- Creating financial baselines and tracking cost actuals in a detailed budget document. Managing project expenditure against budget as agreed in the project definition document or approval request.
- Preparing materials for governance meetings as required including board presentations.
- Ensuring that issues, risks and interdependencies are identified, managed and resolved
- Ensuring key person risks are mitigated.
- Managing project governance through delivery of detailed work breakdown structures, project working groups and steering committees.
- Managing tools & information.
- Ensuring all project documents are audit ready at all times.
- Promoting and embedding a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm.
- Ensuring the project team is adequately resourced and staffed by an appropriate number of competent staff.