We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
What success looks like in this role:
We are looking for an Integration Architect with knowledge of complex software applications. The applications are built on Unisys IP in combination with many custom modules. The application is used to support a workflow management system within a big Government organization in the Netherlands. Teams in India, UK and Netherlands work on this project. You will lead the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the application working with support of the Client:
• Advise and recommend to the Client on EA strategies, processes and methodologies
• Specification of target architecture – including frameworks, roadmaps and blueprints
• Development of rules and reference models, monitor progress in standardization, modularization and integration
• Work with internal and external teams to coordinate the definition of the final solutions
• Review the architecture of existing systems, design of component architecture and building blocks recommend and participate in the development of architecture blueprints for specific Systems
• Coordinate the design of the technical architectures and provide guidance on the design and implementation of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Master Data Management (MDM) or other architecture methods
• Understands and apply security policy, measures, current standards, practices, and technology
• Work towards evolving the enterprise architecture by implementing the best practices, lessons learned and constantly updating the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions
You will be successful in this role if you have:
A recognized expert in at least two of the technical expertise areas listed below:
Software & Applications: