Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
What makes us PrivacyPerfect?
PrivacyPerfect helps companies in the upper mid-market and enterprises to be GDPR compliant by providing a secure, easy-to-use and efficient software as a service solution. Our passionate team encourages innovation with different software modules for processing data, impact assessment and data breaches. To make it easy for companies to start at a level they feel comfortable with.
Your role in a nutshell
As a QA tester, you will work alongside the developers to make sure that the software they made is in line with our quality standards. In this position, you will engage proactively with the IT and Product Development colleagues in Rotterdam and the remote team in India.
Do you believe consumers deserve excellent experiences? Do you believe technology should enrich our lives? Do you believe success can only be created with great teamwork and strong partnerships? Do you appreciate an international working environment? Do you like to challenge yourself? Are you a student in software engineering or computer science? Do you have the ambition to become a test engineer of software tester? Yes? Then we have a great opportunity to become part of one of the most successful teams in Europe!
- Regression testing.
- Feature testing.
- Comparing functionality of a complex system to specifications/desired behaviour
- Testing of functionalities such as MFA, SSO, etc.
- i18n testing.
- UI/UX testing.
- Logging found bugs, specifying reproduction steps and indicating where they differ with specifications.
- Testing in different browsers and OS.
- Keeping up to date with planned development, specification changes.
- Supporting browser test automation,
- Supporting API test automation,
- Creating testing documentation.
You hopefully also are
- Familiar with issue tracking and project management software, specifically Jira.
- Familiar with Agile development methodology.
- Familiar with release procedures.
- Familiar with programming, e.g. Java or even Scala.
- Familiar with REST APIs;
What you bring to the table
- Self-starter with a high level of energy and confidence.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, with excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- A little experience with working in agile teams and flexibility due to working in sprints.
- Tolerance towards ambiguity and uncertainty as nothing is set in stone
- Own opinions and willingness to voice these, while open for opinions of others
- Communicative team player who like to serve others.
What we offer you
- A challenging and responsible position within an ambitious organization that is growing.
- A pleasant, informal working environment.
- Freedom to design your work.
- Intern compensation € 350 per month.
Suggested internship project end result/deliverable
- Review of several different (automated) testing tools and a final selection based on the review
- Configure the selected testing tool, write test cases to be used by PrivacyPerfect after completion of internship
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your resume (CV) and motivation to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form below.