We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us at our international and expanding Research & Development Security Lab in The Netherlands or Estonia. Our innovative Dutch R&D Lab has a focus on security solutions to protect hardware, software and content. Join us and be part of a healthy company operating in the security industry. We have a strong vision for our future, and we are looking to add innovative and driven people to our team.
What will your mission be?
We're looking for an enthusiastic Embedded Test Automation Intern who will be assisting in the development of Automated Security Tests. The intern will be working directly with our Security Evaluation Team and will report to our Security Development Lead.
- - Script python test scripts to accurately reflect the test case steps and requirements;
- - Execute the tests in the automation framework and generate reports;
- - Assist in the completing the test automation activities, which includes both software and hardware;
- - Ensure you follow safety procedures while working in the lab as you will be working in a lab equipped with many testing equipment;
- - Code in Python and ensure all documentation regarding project is updated.
Key Learning Outcomes of this Internship
- - You will gain professional experience working with a fast-paced, growing company in the Security Evaluation Field;
- - You will gain experience handling test automation and reports;
- - You will gain knowledge about our product (hardware and software);
- - You will be able to apply the technical knowledge gained from your studies (Electronics or Computer Science) into a practical, challenging work environment.
- - You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree in Electronics or Computer Science;
- - You can keep your student status for the whole duration of the internship;
- - You have a high level of English - both spoken and written;
- - You are available for at least 5 months, 40 hours per week;
- - You are good in Python Programming; PyTest experience is a bonus;
- - You have a hands-on, flexible and pragmatic mentality;
- - You have a structured and organized way of working;
- - Apart from that, you are a team player who has a proactive and can-do attitude!
What we offer
You will work in our friendly, international environment with other highly professional and motivated people. Our team has some of the most driven and capable members from the industry, having vast expertise and strong orientation towards best practices in software engineering and agile practices. Besides, at Exset Labs, we firmly believe that if you enjoy your work, you will be more creative, more productive, and generally happier, so that's what we aim for!
- When we are back in the office, we think it is fun to have lunch together so we support everyone to join and share their stories. We also love taking little breaks to get some fresh air and get our creative juices flowing, so we encourage Exseteers to join our lunch walks.
- When we are back in the office, we have happy hour once every two weeks with drinks, some snacks & games.
- We organize fun and active team-building events so you can let your creative and your competitive side out!!
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Send your CV and application letter to: email@example.com
Please, take into account that only CVs in English will be considered.