fraude, Financial crime, Fraud, Forensics
Bachelor (EQF 6)
ING is looking for...
An experienced corporate investigator for conducting fact-finding investigations including (forensic) reviews in the Financial Economic Crime area (such as Anti-Money Laundering “AML” and other Compliance related subjects). You will be working with a team of investigation experts in an international context.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Prepare (scoping and planning) and conduct special investigations and forensic reviews (look-backs) including data collection and analyses, conducting interviews and reporting;
- Maintain expertise and in depth subject knowledge and understanding investigations and the FEC domain (continuous development);
- Communicate on the progress and results of the investigation to management that commissioned the investigation and to other stakeholders;
- Extract lessons learned and red flags from investigations and communicate them to management or other relevant stakeholders;
- Perform enhanced security screenings for senior managers and other functions that are considered sensitive positions.
- Participate in (global) awareness and training initiatives.
Your working environment
The investigations team of Corporate Security and Investigations (CSI) is responsible for conducting (global) special investigations regarding employee misconduct, fraud and (other) financial economic crime matters. Forensic review (look backs) of Compliance related subjects such as Anti Money Laundering is also part of the job. The team is also responsible for conducting enhanced employment screening. All situations have a high (potential) reputation / integrity risk.
- You are an experienced investigator, especially in Financial Economic Crime matters.
- You have a take it on and make it happen mentality.
- You can evidence that you have strong analytical skills, communication skills and persuasiveness.
- You are able to identify lessons learned and are able to advise senior management about them.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
- You have a Bachelor´s and/or Master’s Degree such as Business Administration, Fraud Management, Law, Accounting, Criminal Justice, or Economic Crime.
- You have a proven track record in financial economic crime investigations;
- You have an in-depth knowledge and experience regarding investigative methods, and tools;
- You have strong analytical and reporting skills;
- You are able to work under pressure and tight time lines;
- You are a Team player with an ability to build effective working relationships;
- You have strong communicative skills;
- You can demonstrate to be fluent in Dutch and English (writing and speaking).
- Flexible, creative and excellent organisational empathy;
- Willing to travel internationally.
What we offer