We have an exciting new opportunity to join Huawei Technologies in Voorburg, Netherlands. We are looking for an IT Application Engineer to join our fast growing team！
· Provides Multi-Country regional IT application support for company internal users. Keep good communication with all the system users
· Participates in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, implementation and validation of local new IT systems with business departments .
· Involves in maintenance and performance enhancement of existing IT tools systems. If it is needed, correct the system bug and redeploy the program.
· Responsible in IT projects management, implementation, documentation, training and system support. Quickly understand the company business rules and the IT system, can implement the IT System for the subsidiary user.
· Cooperate and collaborate with company’s employees at all levels in achieving common goals and objectives.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree education in computer science, telecommunications, information management, and other related professional class graduated, 1-2 years’ experience in IT related services/development/test/support/project management.
· Knowledge in software designing, program coding, SIT/UAT,
· Knowledge in software Programming and development tools especially in JSP, HTML，JS，CSS SQL, Web, Python, knowledge in Oracle database, Knowledge in report development
· Good knowledge in Tableau, Power BI report development is preferable.
· Good knowledge in telecom business operation and process flows is preferable.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Familiar with Huawei network products is a plus
· Ability to provide high level system support under pressure
· Language: English and Chinese .
· Location: Voorburg, the Netherlands
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies and challenging work.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please send us your CV in English.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be eligible to live and work in Netherlands.