Eurojust is launching a selection procedure to establish a reserve list for the profile of IC Security Officer. Reporting to the Head of Unit, the ICT Security Officer will lead all activities and projects under the ICT Security remit at organisational level.
• Develop and implement organisational ICT security standards, policies, procedures, and guidelines;
• Develop, implement and test ICT security and business continuity plans, products and controlling techniques;
• Carry out high and technical level risk assessments on ICT solutions and implementations;
• Evaluate the ICT security implication of organisational processes and activities;
• Analyse the impact of new vulnerabilities on Eurojust ICT systems and information assets;
• Organise and coordinate the execution of security tests, analyse the results of ICT security tests and associated recommendations and follow up the implementation of countermeasures;
• Monitor reports and logs in the SIEM solution and follow up on identified security events;
• Investigate and carry out appropriate corrective actions related to ICT security incidents;
• Design and deliver awareness raising sessions for Eurojust post-holders in the fields of ICT security and business continuity;
• Coordinate the work contractors providing ICT security and business continuity services to the Agency;
• Manage and coordinate the day–to-day activities related to ICT security and business continuity.
For more information about this vacancy, click here.