You are an EU/EEA citizen and you are a Software Engineer with web development skills on the lookout for a new challenge in Eindhoven. Do you enjoy working in a small team of developers in an international environment, love programming and pushing the limit of technology and want to see the results being used by companies around the globe. Then this job is for you!
Our corporate culture is characterized by strong entrepreneurship, openness and responsibility. As a Java Software engineer you will join our multicultural, creative and fast-paced team of developers.
Employment type: Full time
Seniority Level: From Junior on
· Knowledge and practical experience with Java backend technologies
· Knowledge of the Wicket framework is a plus.
· Familiarity with Continuous Integration workflow and tools like Git, Gerrit and Jenkins.
· Feeling for UI and UX design.
· Proficient understanding of the English language.
You’ll be responsible to implement and maintain components of the company products.
You'll be requested to rely on your passion and curiosity to propose innovation and improvements.
Education: HBO or higher degree
Years of relevant experience: 0-3
To apply, please send an email with subject “Java Software Engineer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a motivation letter and a recent CV. Only complete applications submitted by email will be reviewed.