Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
What can you expect from it?
- Work in 1 project per time no overloading.
- At least 10% of your time (once every 2 weeks) you will have a Club Day to engage with your team, learn and build cool stuff.
- Writing elegant code, producing well implemented bug-free features, helping develop great products.
- Agile teams and environment.
- An environment that supports continuous learning and taking chances.
- Going to technical conferences dotJS, AmsterdamJS, AngularConnect, ngEurope, ReactAmsterdam, ReactEurope, Vue.js Amsterdam ...
- Support to speak at meetups/conferences and write technical articles.
- Work and mindset at Bachelors or Masters level.
- Curious and self-developing.
- Minimum of a year of experience in a similar position.
- You currently use or are willing to use TDD when developing.
- You know what clean code is and you acknowledge that you write code for other people.
- You have used leading frameworks/techniques like:
- React Track: ReactJS, React Native.
- Angular Track: AngularJS/Angular, Ionic, NativeScript.
- Backend Track: Node.js, Express, GraphQL, MongoDB.
- General Track: Vue.js, Polymer, Redux, PWA.
- You are able to tackle extreme UI challenges with next generation CSS, web APIs such as WebGL, WebVR and animations.
- You have experience with unit testing and test automation with any or more of: Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, Jasmine/Mocha, Appium, etc.
- You have knowledge of Continuous integration and deployment of apps with node scripting.
- You are confident with using unix/linux command line, and you make use of CLIs.