Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
We are looking for an auditor - who is passionate about innovation and continuous improvements to audit quality - to join our growing Digital Assurance and Innovation (Daní) Department.
- Develop guidance for audit solutions, including methodology
- Support teams with the application of technology in audit
- Prepare training materials for innovation and technology
- Work with audit regions and innovation networks to achieve innovation KPIs
- Contribute to projects which support KPMG's North Star vision for innovation
This is you
- A relevant Bachelor and/or Master degree
- 2-3 years of work experience in audit
- Knowledge about D&A and audit tools is encouraged
- Nice to have experience with a variety of audit clients and financial reporting frameworks
Your role as Junior Audit Quality Coach?
Daní is a young and growing department with diverse skill sets, collaborating to shape the digitalization and future of KPMG. Our technological solutions are developed by passionate professionals who want to deliver value in a new context, in which we connect business understanding with the latest technological capabilities. Those successful in applying for this role will play a key part in improving the quality and agility of our department.
“You will apply your audit knowledge and work with a variety of stakeholders to help us develop and deploy high quality, innovative solutions.”
We are constantly looking for people who are willing to contribute to the growth and improvement of KPMG. In return we will provide you with enough room to develop yourself at a professional and personal level while maintaining a healthy work life balance.
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- 30 days of holiday leave
- Flexible working conditions
- Laptop and iPhone (also for private use)
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility allowance
- Discounts on health insurance and gym membership