Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
The KPMG Global Information Security Group (GISG) is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the MSS (Managed Security Services) Incident Response Manager role. This position offers great career growth supporting global information protection efforts.
- Provide Security Incident Management Framework& coverage between GISG&ITS Global incident management.
- Define & maintain structure for Security incident management activities.
- Establish&manage Regional Security Incident management model.
- Act as a coordination point for Cyber War Games and Purple team activities.
- Act as a coordination point for Incident Response engagements.
This is you
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experiences.
- Minimum 10 years experience in ITIL based Incident management activities.
- Experience working in Security Operations Centres in a large, distributed organisation.
- ITIL certification or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a hybrid legacy and cloud environment.
- These criteria are an indication of the profile we are looking for. Research shows that male candidates often apply when they see a 60% match with the profile, while women only apply when they see a 100% match. If you don’t meet all the criteria but you do believe that this is the right position for you, we kindly invite you to apply anyway or get in touch.
Your role as Managed Security Services Incident Response Manager?
In this role you act as bridge between GISG Operational teams and ITS Global Major Incident Management Process and coordinate Security Incident management activities across regions.
You'll provide Member Firms with Incident Response advice and support through the regional model and provide guidance to MSS Operational Teams on advice given to MF when escalating incidents.
Define, set up, and maintain communication structure and templates for the three below high level incident types. Needs coordination with Office of the CISO to link into board level and regulatory comms requirements.
Give Service Management the Security context of any Security Incident promoted to Major Incidents. Assist in the delivery of Cyber War games and purple teaming activities
Initiate US Advisory IR assistance requests and coordinate US Advisory IR activities when necessary.
What we offer
- Joining a dynamic Global Information Security Group (GISG)
- 30 holidays
- Lease-car or mobility budget
- KPMG sponsored pension and other extra's
- Drinks and team events
- Culture of social responsibility