Master (EQF 7)
As a global leader in (Tech) Consulting, Assurance, Tax and Transactions services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Within (Tech) Consulting specialized consultants work in various disciplines; from developing until implementing a strategy within diverse company branches and different segments. Our multidisciplinary teams crossing cultural borders work at companies within the fields of Data Analytics, Technology, IT, Data Privacy, Cybersecurity, Strategy, Finance, Risk, Supply Chain & Operations and Life Science & Healthcare. We believe that by managing our clients’ challenges we can make a critical difference.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
The public and the market expect that auditors not only a play more proactive role in the prevention and detection of fraud, but also in relation to the client’s compliance with laws and regulations. Also, ensuring compliance with Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions regulations are high on the agenda of our clients. The support of Forensic & Integrity Services to EY’s audit practice on matters related to fraud and non-compliance is growing exponentially and we are currently looking for a manager with compliance experience in the banking industry. The nature of this role means no two projects will be the same. You’re likely to balance your time between directly liaising with our clients to understand their situation and create an appropriate response plan. This will include investigating what happened and helping the client to determine if the attacker is potentially still in their environment or if their systems are being misused.
- In this role, you’ll work as part of an EY Audit team across all the financial industry and help them to understand the fraud and compliance risks, including AML and Sanctions, at their clients and how to respond to those risks. Since we work with such a diverse portfolio of international clients, you can expect to be part of a wide range of projects, making this a great place to enhance personal experience, your technical skills and business knowledge.
- Alongside this you will build strong internal relationships within the business and across other service lines as well as contribute to people initiatives including recruiting and learning & development.
- It’s no exaggeration to say you’ll never be doing the same task for too long. You’re likely to balance your time between directly liaising with our audit teams and their clients to understand their needs and draw on your knowledge of fraud and compliance to identify issues with our audit clients.
- It’s all about using your knowledge and experience to creatively assess and resolve their needs from the front lines. That means speaking up with innovative ideas that challenge the status quo.
- You will work and build strong relationships with the EY Forensic & Integrity team, together with clients, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and adversarial situations.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- A master’s degree, supported by a minimum of 5 years of experience in auditing, forensic accounting, investigation, compliance services or litigation support
- Experience in the banking industry
- A strong knowledge of Anti-Money laundering and Sanctions regulations as well as an audit and investigative mind set
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a preference for operating in diverse teams
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English; Willingness to travel on assignments
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- Join in the steep learning curve and improve your skillset and earn management responsibilities.
- Acknowledgement: Receive constructive support, coaching and feedback as a part of our Leadership & Development process on a regular base; feedback of counselors and planning of personal and professional development goals.
- Become part of international projects through our global network and work along multicultural teams.