Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
Do you aspire to work for a fast-growing, dynamic organization? Are you an ambitious self-starter? Would you like to work for an international and multicultural organization? Are you passionate about building Security programs from the ground up? Then you are the Manager Information Security we are looking for!You will lead our Security Team and drive the further development of our security program, work together with IT to improve the technical security of our environment, support our secure transition to cloud and help secure business solutions being developed for high profile customers.
What will you do?
- Lead the Information Security department, who are responsible for ensuring that confidentiality, integrity and availability of all our processes, systems and data are always at a high level.
- Lead a multi-year program to implement clear, structural improvements to our Information Security maturity with a particular focus on improving the technical security of our IT environment.
- Conducting security assessments of our IT environment and customer deployments to identify and report on security threats.
- Responsible for our global ISMS and multiple ISO 27001 certifications, all related activities and merging this into global certification next year.
- Implement and use risk management to help the organization prioritize, plan mitigations and remain within acceptable risk tolerance
- Collaborate with IT to train their security knowledge and ensure security principles such as ‘security by design and by default’ are adhered to in changes and projects.
- Develop comprehensive security awareness program that suits the needs of the organization and takes into account the wide variety of staff personas and knowledge levels.
- Manage, coach and develop the team to ensure maximum engagement, job satisfaction and performance
- Manage various global and regional projects including resource assignment, drafting project plans, manage stakeholders and project reporting.
- Select, manage and measure performance of Information Security suppliers and outsourced scope.
- Closely work together with Global Privacy Officer and provide direction to Information Security Officers which also act as Local Privacy Officers.
- Ensures appropriate tools and controls exist to monitor and manage production workloads.
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan and travel allowance;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun.
What do you bring?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Security or IT, as well as relevant (professional or expert level) certifications such as CISM, CISSP.
- You have previously implemented security programs and departments for organizations of 1000-5000 employees.
- You have at least five years of experience working in relevant Information Security management roles in enterprise grade environments.
- You have general knowledge of the Microsoft infrastructure domain (Public cloud infrastructure (Office365/Azure), Networking, voice, windows server, security solutions, etc.) to connect with and support IT.
- You have a technical background and understand AV components such as Cisco, MS Teams, Zoom, Pexip, Extron, Crestron, Barco, etc.
- You have proven ability to structure a team with your excellent planning & organizing skills
- Have proven ability to lead projects of all sizes and preferably have relevant certifications (such as prince Agile, Scrum, Kanban II, PMP, etc.)
- You are able to implement and optimize processes and preferably have relevant certifications (such as ITIL, LSS, etc.).
- You are an excellent communicator and a creative problem solver!
- You are proficient in English and (preferably) Dutch verbally and in writing.
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true: Working together. Everywhere.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your CV. If you have any questions, please call Frank Elzinga, our Corporate Recruiter: +31 638761151.