What You'll Do
The Partner Security Sales Specialist in Cisco is a key contact for our partners. You will nurture relationships & build and execute our sales strategy.
Imagine participating major transformational projects in industries from manufacturing to retail to government. Imagine helping countries transform the citizen experiences, banks reinvent the customer experience, energy providers become more efficient. You can do it today with us.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long-term customer relationships and satisfaction.
You will lead and own partner related activities for the Netherlands and manage the strategic security development in our 2Tier Partner Landscape in alignment with the Global Cisco Partner Strategy
In this job you will:
- Be responsible for developing Partners with a focus on Cisco’s Security Portfolio.
- Drive Cisco partners’ investments for practice building, specializations, and business development.
- Identify and recruit new security partners to grow the security business in collaboration with our Distributors
- Create and Execute on security channel programs, offers, bundles, promotions to accelerate Low Touch / No Touch security business within the 2Tier channel & distribution space
- Drive distribution led sales, through partners and help them drive end-customer demand generation
- ·Drive partner mindshare around Cisco security and be an evangelist for Cisco security in the channel
- Own Portfolio and Customer Segment strategy. Be the face towards our partners
- Assess capabilities and ensure that all certification criteria’s are met
- Set growth targets, establish support structure and review and control achievement
- Develop existing partners to ensure highest customer satisfaction
- Represent Cisco and Cisco´s Partner strategy at key events/conferences and establish Cisco as the Security Vendor #1
- Encourage Co-Marketing Activities and targeted PMF spending in alignment with Marketing team, with a special focus on our commercial business
- Ensure integrated communications about all relevant topics to our channel landscape while leveraging new media platforms
- Manage interactions with all functions, including interface to EMEAR and WW functions
- Provides cross functional thought leadership related to Partner Strategy
- Own and manage weekly booking process activities with partners in close alignment with Cisco sales operations.
- Ensure Operational readiness, compensation, business metrics definition
- Ensuring 100% compliance with internal rules and local laws
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and other Technology specialists. Join our team in Amsterdam and make amazing things happen.
Who You Are
- You will bring several years of industry & security experience, alternative experience in a partner focused Organizations
- Strong team player and Leadership skills, ability to lead and motivate distributed teams also in a matrix organization
- Strong communicator and presenter, ability to speak to bigger groups.
- Strong operational skills, ability to execute agreed programs
- Good financial background especially on system integrator models
- HBO/University degree preferred
- Write and speak Dutch AND English fluently
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.