Bachelor (EQF 6)
Work in a fast-paced environment that combine technical security operations talent with consulting expertise to deliver high-value client IT security solutions.
Lead enterprise and system focused network and application penetration test engagements for a wide variety of clients, including federal government and commercial clients across multiple market sectors. Work with a team of seasoned security testing professionals to enhance existing services offerings and security testing capabilities and conduct hands on technical testing beyond automated tool validation, including full exploitation and leveraging of access within multiple environments, such as Windows and nix. Conduct scenario-based security testing or red teaming to identify gaps in detection and response capabilities of client networks and develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences. Communicate findings and strategy effectively to client stakeholders, including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel. Apply security testing and penetration testing techniques and mindset to a wide range of projects.
- Experience with using, administering, and troubleshooting, including Linux
- Experience in Windows environments and with Active Directory concepts
- Experience with scripting and editing existing code and programming
- Experience with security assessment tools, including Nessus, Accunetix, Metasploit, Burp Suite Pro, Cobalt Strike, or Covenant
- Knowledge of application, database, and Web server design and implementation
- Knowledge of network vulnerability assessments, Web application security testing, network penetration testing, red teaming, security operations, or hunt
- Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP and ATT&CK
- Ability to convey results clearly in formal technical reports
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with working in a commercial consulting or professional services environment
- Experience with using, administering, and troubleshooting
- Experience with assembly languages, including x86 or reverse engineering
- Experience with phishing and other social engineering tactics
- Experience with hardware reverse engineering using JTAG or UART
- Experience with physical security assessments, including the use of proxmark3 or similar proximity card spoofing or copying devices
- Ability to display passion and enthusiasm for security and technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, CS, or a related field preferred
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.