Master (EQF 7), Bachelor (EQF 6)
The Implementation (PostSales) Consultant, working in our Solutions Department, is regarded as a subject matter expert in cyber threat defence / intelligence and can contribute to the development of new ideas and delivery methods for our products, and, also, is capable of working on complex customer issues where in-depth knowledge and applied skill is required.
The Consultant may also have input into the product development roadmap, based on their industry experience and on in the field client discussions and interactions.
The role holder can confidently articulate all aspects of the EclecticIQ solution (products and services) and is persuasive in communicating value to the client, as well as capable of influencing client decision making criteria.
- Post-Sales: Has advanced hands-on skills and aptitude, is able to do and to own customer implementations on site (e.g. from solution architecture, high-level design (HLD) to the actual product / service installation, configuration and tuning, including, as required, creating and/or modifying scripts – could be Python, Shell, PERL, Powershell, etc).
- Troubleshooting: Works competently with Technical Support and Engineering to solve complex customer technical issues in the field (e.g. integration with other enterprise software products, etc).
- Training: can deliver all levels of product training (basic, standard, advanced) to customers, both in person and remotely. Can add to our body of knowledge, not just read the slides.
- Consulting: Actively participates in delivery of a variety of projects, predominantly at post-sales stages of engagement with the customer. Ensures that customer communications and engagement are clear, timely and sustained. Can deliver both technical and business level presentations, can write / contribute to white papers, webinars, etc.
- Maintains deep domain expertise around Cyber, cyber technologies, information security and working practices.
- Works with other departments (Sales, Product, Engineering, etc) to deliver successful customer engagements, leading to happy users and to high customer satisfaction.
Skills, aptitudes and experience
- Professional and personal integrity, strong ethics
- Very good English communication skills,written and spoken
- Minimum of three years of experience in information security (IT Security, enterprise defence, or security operations, or architecture, or consulting)
- Sound knowledge (theoretical and applied) of internet technologies and of information security principles and technologies
- Very good people and customer facing skills, respectful, polite, helpful and friendly
- Demonstrable experience in Cyber, IT Security and Security engagements – able to articulate their own contribution and to own significant customer deliverables
- A collaborative, “can-do” positive attitude
- A willingness to continuously learn and improve themselves as a professional and as a human being
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and/or experience of Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) techniques (e.g. in intelligence collection, analysis, production, dissemination, Open / Closed source - gained perhaps an enterprise defender / CERT / CSIRT member / Intel analyst)
- Pre-sales: ability to perform product demonstrations (face to face and remotely on-line) to customers and prospects. Ability to deliver PoC (Proof of Concept) implementations, workshops, working closely with the customer to define and test use cases and scenarios.
- Data analytics exposure / knowledge e.g. ELK stack, Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- A degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or equivalent education or professional experience
- Foreign language abilities
- Willingness and ability to travel, including internationally
- Ability to achieve security clearances in support of business requirements
Apply for this job via our website.