Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
As Product Programme Manager you are responsible for set up and execution of the Product Programme in close cooperation with the Product manger. You are responsible for realization of programme activities within its time, budget and requirements constraints. As Product Programme Manager you lead a (core) team of Work Package managers and you:
- Provide a controlled and predictable execution of the programme
- Are responsible for contact with and reporting to the relevant stakeholders (product management, (external) project management and engineering)
- Contribute to reviews, evaluations and product road map activities
You have proven experience with working in a technical environment and affinity with technical products. As Product Programme Manager you:
- Have relevant experience in Project Management of (complex) projects
- Have a good skillset in project management methods
- Have the ability to overview complex situations and to manage multi-task environments
- Have excellent leadership skills
- Are strong in motivating and structuring members of all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Are fluent in English
IPMA certifications is a plus
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Then click on the 'more information'-button to show your interest.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure. At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!