Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
The Cisco Supply Chain Operations organization is responsible for taking engineering innovations from the drawing board all the way through to our customers. Whether it's complex, high-end, configure-to-order systems or high-volume off-the-shelf products, Supply Chain Operations is responsible for turning ideas into powerful customer solutions. As part of the Operations, Processes and Systems team, Supply Chain Operations at Cisco is a global organization with more than 9,000 employees in more than 50 locations around the world.
Enabling Today's Business, Preparing for the Future:
In Supply Chain Operations we have an opportunity and the responsibility to enable Cisco's business now and prepare for the future. Our vision and strategy continue to emphasize the importance of providing our customers an unrivaled customer experience by delivering a flexible, innovative and scalable supply chain while continuing to build upon our strong operational foundation. Cisco is also committed to social and environmental responsibility in our supply chain. We work with our suppliers to maintain a sustainable supply chain that meets our standards for ethics, labor practices, health and safety, and the environment.
We encourage you to become a part of this dynamic organization where on a daily basis we leverage Cisco’s aggressive competitive spirit and accelerate time to market by empowering our employees to use their expertise to take good business risks. As Cisco expands into new technologies, and geographies, it's become an exciting time to be part of the Supply Chain Operations team.
The responsibilities vary by the function and project that you are working in. Below are some of the responsibilities that you could be accountable for:
- Work as part of a new product development team to develop our products and manufacturing processes.
- Provide innovative solutions to optimize Supply Chain Operations internal and external processes, policies, protocols, and tools to enable the best cost, quality, and delivery of Cisco products.
- Assist with creating, analyzing, and releasing product and process documentation.
- Work with cross functional teams to problem solve and drive innovative & transformational programs across the supply chain.
- Provide quantitative analysis of data to drive decision making and improve processes and tools.
- Collaborate with marketing, finance, sales and the Supply Chain Organization to develop supply chain strategies and protocols.
- Opportunity to learn about various supply chain, sourcing, and manufacturing methodologies such as designing, sourcing, and executing for Manufacturing / Cost / Quality / Reliability / Packaging / Assembly.
What we are looking for:
- Due to graduate from your Bachelor´s or Master´s within Business administration or Supply Chain Management. However, if you come from more of a technical related degree that is welcome as well.
- A strong academic background or a previous relevant internship or work experience is highly desired.
- Great communication skills and a strong collaborator
- Fluent in English
- Have the right to live and work in Netherlands without visa support from Cisco
What we can offer you:
- You will be joining a really really great team were you will be aligned a mentor. The team is very diverse and spread across several locations.
- Cisco has great salary conditions, bonus schemes and benefits for their employees in Netherlands
- 25 days holiday per annum plus the off on your birthday
- 5 "Time2Give" days off every year to support volunteer causes you feel passionate about.
- Stock options with our Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Our Connected Recognition program where you can recognize and be recognized for excellent performance with financial rewards
- Bodyworks health and fitness centre.
- Cisco looks after your wellbeing with a range of benefits including discount on your Health Insurance, Employee and Family Assistance Program and our Jessie Pavelka health and fitness initiative where we have employed a health guru to make sure we stay mentally and physically healthy at our work
We look forward to hearing from you.
Any questions about the role, please contact: