With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
The Radar Engineering Group performs all system engineering activities for the realization of radar and sensor products for naval ships. To strengthen our team, we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated (Junior) Radar System Engineers.
About the job
As a Radar System Engineer, you work in a multidisciplinary team on the specification, design, development and validation of radar systems. Your team and direct colleagues consists of mainly Radar Architects, System Engineers, HW/SW engineers and Test Engineers, specialists in a certain domain (e.g. pulse-Doppler radar/FMCW radar, signal processing, tracking, ..) and generalists.
Our team is looking for young and ambitious colleagues who are willing to learn ‘the essentials of radar engineering’. We offer you an extensive learning trajectory by starting as a “potential” specialist and grow into the direction of a Senior Radar System Engineer or Architect.
• An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
• Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
• The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
• An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
• A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
• Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Click for more information and to apply on the 'more information'-button on top of this page.
An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!