Bachelor (EQF 6)
Would you like to join a new regional information security team in the EMA region? This new team will be working closely with the global and local firm's business and cyber security leadership to improve our cyber posture and to sustain our high cyber resilience.
- Support member firm in improving the effectiveness of their event/incident management;
- Provide guidance on best practice, incl infrastructure configuration and application development;
- Assess and provide recommendations on any exceptions to policies or standards;
- Assist with and participate in annual incident response training;
- Support compliance with any applicable regulatory requirements for cyber incidents.
Dit neem jij mee
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems Computer Engineering;
- 5 - 7 years' experience developing or managing an enterprise level of security programs;
- At least one industry certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, ISAAP);
- Working knowledge of common IT security-related regulations and/or standards as Sarbanes-Oxley;
- Must have strong analytical and critical-thinking skills.
Wat ga jij doen als Regional Incident Response Security Manager (EMA)?
KPMG Global Information Security Group (GISG) and EMA RDC are looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the Regional Technical Security Manager role. This position offers great career growth supporting global information protection efforts. The role is broad-reaching and technically demanding. The new regional team will consist of a Regional Information Security Officer ( RISO) and include a Regional Incident Response Manager and a Regional Technical Security Manager. The individual will have a background working on large-scale international services and the ability to manage multiple processes and service delivery at once while building constructive working relationships across the different teams, functions, cultures, genders and demonstrating KPMG behaviors and values. Members of the EMA RDC need a core set of competencies to work effectively with the various ITS and business communities within the region. Skills such as virtual teaming, customer relationship management and product expertise lay the foundation upon which specialty competencies are built. Specialty competencies support the coaching, training, measurement and change management skills that are typically needed in a technology deployment.
Dit bieden wij
- 30 holidays
- KPMG sponsored pension and other extra's
- Travel within the EMA region
- Drinks and team events
- Culture of social responsibility