access management, Identity Management
Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Regional Sales Manager
Will you help us plan, manage and grow the Thales Cloud Protection & Licensing Enterprise business within the Netherlands? We are focused on Identity / Access Management (Smartcards & Access Management Platforms) and main verticals we serve are Finance, Healthcare, Government, Industry and Retail.
About the job
In the role you will develop existing business relationships and manage the full new business sales cycles - cross & up-selling within existing accounts and also bringing in new customers.
We are looking for someone who likes to work in small teams and takes responsibility and ownership of the business.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities maximizing sales and achieving agreed business aims
- Develop and leverage presence within defined verticals and establish strong long-term relationships with prospects and customers
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and maintain all relevant information held in these systems at all times
- Business planning resulting in maintaining and developing existing and new customers through planned individual account planning
- Attend online and on-site trainings and develop and maintain the relevant knowledge and skills
- Regular reporting and forecasting to Sales Director Benelux
- A focus on new business with both Greenfield customers and cross- and up-selling within the important existing customer base.
- Educated to degree level with a business or IT related qualification.
- A proven track record of developing long term relationships and selling specialist hardware and software solutions, ideally in a security environment.
- Knowledge of underlying security technologies
- Technically proficient in software and hardware IT/ IT Security/IAM is a plus.
- A proven structured approach to organise, manage and execute a detailed Sales Territory Plan
- Experience with SFDC as CRM solution is a bonus
- Fluent in Dutch & English
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization;
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles;
- Attention for personal development and own initiative;
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility;
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs.
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
To ensure that we are a good match, we might ask you to take an assessment.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!