Protection against (cyber) security threats is an essential part of space systems. Security measures are needed to protect the availability, integrity, and confidentiality (CIA) of the space systems, as well as to protect the services they provide to the users. Are you motivated to contribute to the security design of various space systems? We are currently working on several projects where we are designing the security architecture for space systems, thereby looking at the current state of the art solutions as well as the long term threats and solutions (e.g., looking at the threats and opportunities that quantum technology offers).
To strengthen our team responsible for the security design of various space systems, we are looking for a security architect/engineer. You will play a key role in developing mission-critical systems for some of the most prestigious space programmes.
The security architect/engineer is responsible for undertaking the various analyses required to understand the security risks to the system designs, and to define and design the security measures needed to provide the justified levels of security. You have affinity with complex systems and are able to define the security requirements and design for space systems. This security role requires a basic understanding of all aspects of security including but not limited to: network security, cryptographic solutions, application security, ISO27001, and security accreditation.
• Collect and define user requirements related to the CIA.
• Collect and define system requirements related to the CIA.
• Perform security risk analysis on the system design.
• Work with the system design teams to ensure a resilient system.
• Support or act as the security design responsible.
• Define all security measures, both technical and operational.
• Support the security accreditation process.
• Work with the system team to build and validate the security measures.
• Monitor the correct implementation of all security measures.
• Contribute to meeting with the client to clarify the security aspects.
• Experience with security architectures for complex systems.
• At least 5 years of experience as a security engineer.
• Experience with space projects.
• Experience with security evaluation and accreditation.
• Security certifications (CSSLP, CISSP, etc.).
• Eligibility for an EU Personal Security Clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL and above is part of the selection procedure
• You have demonstrated good written and verbal communication skills while working in a team.
• At least Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent.
Excellent working conditions and an indefinite contract. When you work at CGI, you are right on a challenging workplace with professional colleagues and you are the building block within a close community. We encourage you in your development and offer you all the space. Growth is self-evident.
Apply immediately! More information about the vacancy? Contact Jeroen Meulman via (06) 539 30 249
For other questions about the application procedure, please contact the Recruitment department on (088) 564 00 00 or [email protected]
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.