As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base. If you want to make the world a safer place – you belong with us.
No two days for a Check Point security engineer are the same, from getting hands on with the most advanced technologies in the market, to learning more about the customer’s most pressing security challenges and playing a crucial part in designing a solution, you’re always at the heart of fascinating projects!
Reporting to the Security Engineer Team Leader
Your role in a nutshell
- Work closely with the sales team to identify prospects
- Focusing on the CloudGuard portfolio for Check Point
- Drive meetings with potential and existing customers to identify their problems and provide appropriate solutions
- Address technical questions, offer insight into best practices and manage Proof-of-Concepts
- Respond to RFI's & RFP's
- Engage and educate key partners and customers on the latest security technologies
- Active participation in cyber security events
What you bring to the table
- 4-8 years of engineering and pre-sales experience
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create an end-to-end security solution for a customer’s environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant certifications highly preferred, e.g. CCNP / CISSP/ CCSA / CCSE
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then why wait? Apply now!