Bachelor (EQF 6)
NATO offers you more than a job. It gives you a mission: building peace and security for one billion people in Europe and North America. The NATO Communications & Information Agency is leading NATO’s Digital Endeavour.
We are NATO’s technology and cyber leaders, helping NATO Nations to communicate and work together in smarter ways. Our work is challenging and meaningful, and you will develop and apply your expertise as part of a dynamic international team of civilian and military professionals.
What do we offer?
- Genuinely meaningful work as part of the most successful alliance in history.
- 3 year contract with competitive tax-free salary and household and children’s allowances
- Privileges for expatriate staff including expatriation and education allowances (where appropriate) and additional home leave
- Excellent private health insurance scheme
- Generous annual leave of 30 days plus official holidays
- Retirement Pension Plan
About the job
Based in The Hague you will join the Agency as we embark on a journey to transform our IT services to support NATO’s Digital Endeavour. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategies for the NCI Agency Internal Architecture at enterprise-level.
- We’re looking for a talented and knowledgeable Senior Architect professional with a Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience as a a business, system, or software architect.
- Ideally, you will have experience in Enterprise architecture development and management using a formal architecture framework and software tools.
- A different qualification coupled with particularly relevant experience may also be considered.
- Knowledge of English, both written and spoken, is essential and some knowledge of French is desirable.