As a Senior Cyber Security Analyst, you will be responsible for leading investigations to resolve all Security incidents that (might) cause a risk for Rabobank worldwide. You will investigate, together with an international team of cyber analysts, the root-cause and act to effectively minimize the risk to an acceptable level.
Next to that you will search constant for improvements to execute your duty (and that of your colleagues) more effective and faster in order to be as much as proactive as possible in identifying Security Incidents and resolving them.
You will be working in an international expert team of 40 people, with whom you share knowledge, skills and experiences. You will be having relations with a variety of stakeholders in-and outside of the organization.
IT Continuity & Security Services designs and delivers 7x24 Monitoring Services, Continuity Management, IT Service Management and Automation, Service Desk and Security Operations in order to contribute to continuity and security of the whole Rabobank IT organization worldwide.
Within IT Continuity & Security Services our department, the Cyber Defense Centre, is responsible for Security Monitoring and Response, Vulnerability Management and Crypto Services.
- You are a driven professional with a wide variety of knowledge and experience in IT security in general and Cyber Security in particular. You’re always up-to-date with the newest facts in cyber security
- You have strong analytic capabilities and a passion for IT security
- You are critical and you are not easily satisfied
- You can think like a hacker, with the awareness of sensibilities of a multinational organization and the capability to convince people about the sincerity and severity of incidents
- The nature of our work requires a high degree of flexibility of your efforts
- You are able to set up excellent reports for different target groups. Targeted communication in writing and oral is not a problem for you
- You are a team player and you knows how to engage your colleagues in achieving the team goals
- Deep knowledge and experience in IT, Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence and executing forensic IT investigations
- Knowledge and experience in analyzing different attack techniques and resources such as rootkits, malware, Trojans, man-in-the-middle attacks etc.
- Experience with programming and shell scripting
- You have experience with different security technologies such as Security Information Event Monitoring, Intrusion Detection Systems, firewalls, proxies, vulnerability scanning, cyber threat intelligence etc.
- Bachelor or Master, preferred in IT/Security
- CISSP, CISM, GCIH, GCIA, GFCA or equal certifications
- 5+ year working experience in an IT function
- 3+ working experience in an operational IT security function
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
Besides the Rabobank core competencies of Customer focus and Collaboration, the following competencies are required for this position:
- Deliver Results
What we offer
Rabobank offers a competitive salary and fringe benefits. Your salary depends on your education, knowledge and experience.
If you have any questions about the application procedure, please contact Ronald Gill, recruiter, (06) 20439615.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please check if it is still available at the Rabobank site by clicking the button above for 'more information'.
The application procedure can include an assessment.
The Rabobank Group screens all interns and new employees according to the ‘Rabobank Screening Regulation’ in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at Rabobank.
Sales calls from agencies are not appreciated.