Do you aspire to work for a fast-growing, dynamic organization? Are you ambitious and a self-starter? Would you like to work for an international and multicultural organization? Are you passionate about Security and want to help build it from the ground up? Then you are the Senior Information Security Officer we are looking for!
You will be part our security team and drive the further development of our security program, support IT with their secure transition to cloud and help secure business solutions being developed for high profile customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Be part of the Information Security department, who are responsible for ensuring that confidentiality, integrity and availability of all our processes, systems and data are protected.
- Conducting security assessments of our IT environment and customer deployments to identify and report on security threats
- Contribute to our global ISMS and multiple ISO 27001 certification efforts together with the Manager Information Security and business stakeholders
- Train business stakeholders on security topics, conduct risk assessments, internal audits, raise findings and work on mitigation plans to improve our Information Security posture
- Collaborate with IT to train their security knowledge and ensure security principles such as ‘security by design and by default’ are adhered to in changes and projects
- Contribute to Information security projects such as setting up vulnerability management, security awareness, security control frameworks, SIEM/SOC, and implementing EDR capabilities
- Act as local privacy officer by managing GDPR compliance, conducting DPIA’s and documenting personal data processing activities
- Coach and support IT teams to increase their security awareness and knowledge levels
- Manage various global and regional projects including resource assignment, drafting project plans, manage stakeholders and project reporting
- Manage and measure performance of Information Security suppliers and outsourced scope. Ensures appropriate tools and controls exist to monitor and manage production workloads.
- You have previously implemented security programs and departments for organizations of 1000-5000 employees
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Security or IT or relevant working experience, as well as relevant certifications such as CISM, CISSP
- Have at least five years of experience working in relevant Information Security management roles in enterprise grade environments
- Have proven ability to lead projects of various sizes and preferably have relevant certifications (such as Agile, prince II, PMP, etc.)
- Preferred: Have general knowledge of the IT infrastructure domain (Public cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS), Networking, voice, windows server, security solutions, etc.) to collaborate with engineers and design security controls
- Preferred: You have a technical background and understand AV components such as Cisco, MS Teams, Zoom, Pexip, Extron, Crestron, Barco, etc.
- Have proven ability to manage vendors
- Have excellent people skills and are an excellent communicator
- Are a driven and creative problem solver
- Have fluent written and spoken English & preferably DutchWe offer
This is a fulltime position, offering a good salary depending on your knowledge and experience. You will be empowered to make a difference, introduce your own ideas and coach/mentor others. Located in UK or in The Netherlands. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty room for creativity and personal growth. In addition, we provide a good pension, travel allowance and educational opportunities.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true: Working together. Everywhere
Please send in your resume via the portal or for questions please contact HR via email@example.com or by phone : +3188-652 65 65