Master (EQF 7)
Leading projects and advising financial service providers in protecting against Financial Crime. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You help organizations to develop strategies, processes and improve their internal policy framework to prevent financial crimes such as money laundering, fraud and terrorism financing.
This is how
- the client's point of contact for projects relating to the analysis and assessment of the current processes;
- managing a project team;
- design, assess and transform processes, controls and infrastructure;
- translating (changes in) laws and regulations, such as the Wwft and advising on interpretation of laws by the regulator;
- identifying gaps in compliance programs of our customers;
- contribute to various projects with internal and external parties for further development
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we have more than 5,500 employees from 15 offices. Worldwide, Deloitte has around 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with about 75 colleagues within the Forensic team. The team falls under the Financial Advisory (FA) service line. Within this service line, innovation and personal development are of paramount importance. Of course Financial Advisory also has a major impact.
Our working atmosphere is described by Director Karin de Jong as follows: "we are working hard on a serious subject that can be dangerous for the customer and for the world, but we have a lot of room for humor and joy within the team".
What do we offer?
- in addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit with us;
- a development program through which you continue to develop continuously;
- 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension plan;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan
- Being part of a great professional team that values personal and team growth and that offers you a vibrant and friendly environment to work in.
What do you offer?
- you have finished a Master program: Economics, Business, Criminology, Organizational Sciences or a law degree;
- you have at least 6 years of relevant work experience within financial crime and you like to make the connection with innovation;
- you know how to find the right balance between listening to the client and asking critical questions;
- you are able to lead and motivate a team to get the best out of themselves;
- you are an ambitious energetic team player who likes participate in our social activities.
Let's make an inpact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.