As product owner you deliver large-scale threat intelligence data management with a focus on processing, automated analysis, and sharing of structured intelligence, all part of our cutting-edge Threat Intelligence Platform.
Within the autonomous and self-managed team, you’ll work closely together with product managers, engineers, designers, analysts and users. Important values to the team are: trust, transparency, deeply involved with the user and responsibility. You are the recognized subject matter expert on the product: know the product inside out and ensure delivery of agreed objectives.
You are part of the product community of practices and contribute actively to improvement initiatives.
- Fulfilling the mission of helping the business to deliver the product, by maintaining the agile team roadmap, taking full ownership for a part of the product, and building the right set of features and content at the right time
- Being fully accountable for all inbound product management activities: Writing requirements, Supporting development, Project and / or supplier management and Rollout and trials
- Performing the following tasks (with the support of other contributors when necessary): Driving iteration goals and content via prioritized Stories, Establishing Stories and acceptance criteria, Developing Team Backlog content authority
- Participation in yearly roadmap & budget strategies
- Preparation of ad-hoc product reviews with Management
- Monthly review of the team’s organization & performance together with the team lead
- Monthly contribution to the initiatives and projects from Product Community of Practices
- Weekly reports on product development progress (through agile monitoring tools), with particular attention to time-to-delivery on agreed scope and quality
- Daily use of Target Process, Aha! and GitHub
- BSc in Engineering preferred
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is a must
- SAFe practitioners will have an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product ownership in an agile environment
- Demonstrable work experience on B2B enterprise level software
- Proven track record in delivering products on time, scope and quality
- Familiarity with agile project management tools like Jira and GitHub
- Solid understanding modern agile ways of working with software engineering (e.g. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum, Kanban)
- Outstanding skills of planning, aligning and prioritizing work to meet commitments and goals
- Cultivating innovation, creating new and better ways for the team to be successful
- Proven ability to motivate and drive cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Action orientation while taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency
- Ability to drive the team and remove obstacles, empower the team to achieve the goals
- Ability to network and develop key relationships with the content and engineering teams, as well as external engineering-related parties
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Strong negotiation skills paired with great attention to detail
- Excellent business English skills are required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to all types of stakeholders
- Enthusiasm about the EclecticIQ product, design and technology is a plus
- Curiosity about new agile ways of working and practices, improvement on efficiency and efficacy, and about the lean start-up way is an advantage
- Affinity with Cyber Security or Threat Intelligence is a great plus
- NATO citizenship is a strong prerequisite
We offer a full time position with a market conform salary. Besides our 24 annual holidays, we have a remote friendly work environment.
On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ (2014) enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for government organisations, commercial enterprises and MSSPs. We develop analyst-centric products and services that align our clients’ cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
Our flagship product EclecticIQ Platform is based on open standards STIX and TAXII and enables consolidation, analysis, integration and collaboration on intelligence from multiple sources - whether they are freely available, commercial or part of industry partnerships.. We tightly integrated our solutions with our customers’ IT security controls and systems.
EclecticIQ Platform gathers intelligence from diverse sources, enables collaborative internal workflows, integrates with enterprise security technologies, and supports secure exchanges with external information-sharing communities.
EclecticIQ operates globally with offices in Amsterdam, London, Herndon (US) and Moldova. At EclecticIQ every employee makes a difference.