Security Consultant, security engineer, Engineer
Bachelor (EQF 6)
Helping clients respond to cyber incidents and getting back to business. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As an Senior Security Engineer, you are tasked to designing and implementing tailored solutions that are robust, secure and scalable. Together with our engineering team, you are working on various assignments that enable our clients to move forward while using modern technologies and concepts, such as cloud and infrastructure as code. You will also be actively involved coaching and training your peers, enabling them to grow and learn.
This is how
- designing and implementing Cybersecurity solutions, to protect complex business via threat-based approaches.;
- developing customer interfaces between security event data sources and security monitoring/ analytics solutions like Splunk, ELK, Kafka and Hadoop;
- onboarding clients on our security monitoring and threat hunting platform at the Cyber Intelligence Center;
- designing and deploying a fully managed cloud platform using tools such as Terraform and Ansible;
- advising clients as SME on technical content and presenting (and building) technical solutions that match the clients situation and environment
- identifying and improving security incident detection and monitoring capabilities.
You share your expertise with about 50 other colleagues in the Cyber Vigilance, Resilience team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team builds high-quality customer detection capabilities and prepares organizations to handle cyber incidents.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- an overtime arrangement that allows you to receive compensation for overtime;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least 2 months;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or a public transport annual subscription;
- an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
For the of Senior Security Engineer role at Deloitte, you also have:
- a computer science degree (or similar);
- at least two years of relevant work experience;
- experience resides for example in the minimum two follow areas:
- IT atomization technology (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Windows DSC, etc.)
- Virtualization & Container technology (e.g. VMware, Xen, Hyper-V, Docker, etc.);
- Identity and access management (e.g. Active Directory, OpenLDAP, IPA, etc.);
- Virtual cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS, Rackspace, etc.);
- SIEM, Log management, security analytics, storage, ELK, Apache big data;
- Networking technology, VPN, IDS/IPS.
- an excellent command of written and spoken English (Dutch is not a must);
- experience as a team player with professional attitude that is able to work independently;
- the ability to work discretely with sensitive information of clients.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.