Software Developer, Secure Programming
Master (EQF 7)
As Senior Web Developer you will be involved in designing, developing and securing advanced web applications and web systems for multiple clients.
DongIT brings web development and web security together. We develop, secure and manage (complex) web applications and web infrastructures. Focus lies primarily on high traffic websites and privacy sensitive systems. Besides development and application maintenance, we conduct security assessments (penetration tests) on web infrastructures. The projects are varied and our clients are diverse.
You are accurate and your programming code is reliable and structured. Your knowledge is up-to-date from either work experience and education, or from your own interest. You use frameworks or other existing code because you recognize its added value. You are able to identify vulnerabilities in PHP code and able to fix these in an appropriate way.
- Extensive PHP knowledge (OOP), MVC, MySQL
- Experience with development frameworks, such as CakePHP, Symfony, Drupal
- Linux system knowledge
- Higher Education- or Academic level of education
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Up-to-date knowledge
- Experience with other languages, such as Python and Java
- Passion for information security, hacker-mindset
- Accurate and structured way of coding
- Motivated, creative and energetic person
- Fresh ideas, thinking along with the company
- Communicative and a true collaborator
What is offered?
- Large, challenging projects for a large variety of clients
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience and education
- Pension scheme
- Personal development, possibility to follow trainings and courses
- Flexible working hours
- Room for own initiative and input
- Travelling expenses compensation or Dutch railway train card subscription
- Comfortable working place in the center of Leiden, walking distance from central station.