Deloitte and ServiceNow share a passion for accelerating innovation and operational efficiencies in HR service delivery, Customer Service, IT service management, IT business management, security, governance, risk, and compliance. Our strong focus on delivering near term and lasting business value through advisory, implementation, and managed services is helping us transform the DNA of the modern enterprise. If you want to go beyond delivering ServiceNow merely as a software platform and make an impact that matters, Deloitte is the place to be. In this position, you have a technical role where you will be responsible for providing guidance and consulting on client-facing solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform. You will contribute to the selling, structuring, and implementation of great ServiceNow experiences for our clients.
This is how
- Advise on the solution direction and create technical solution designs for ServiceNow;
- Work with the client stakeholders and the functional consultants to translate business requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation;
- Oversee the work of onshore/offshore development teams and review their work products for quality assurance;
- Perform the development of complex technical components and integrations;
- Create reusable components which can be leveraged in future engagements;
- Mentor and train junior ServiceNow developers;
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax, and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries. Elevating human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising, and branding, to strategy, platforms, and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub‑brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Bachelor’s (BSc) or master’s (MSc) degree in the areas of IT and/or business;
- 3+ years of ServiceNow technical architecture and development experience;
- Experience with solutions and delivering complex ServiceNow HR and/or IT implementations;
- Experience with leading onshore/offshore development teams;
- Strong technical expertise in:
- Front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Automation (ServiceNow Orchestration)
- Experience with ITIL, DevOps and/or HR Service Delivery processes is a plus;
- ServiceNow ITSM and/or HR Implementation certification is required. ServiceNow CSM and Security certification is a plus;
- Certified in agile methodologies (e.g. SAFe);
- Strong communication skills, analytical, result-oriented, team player;
- Willing to travel within Europe;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are. Click the 'more information'-button on top of this page to show your interest.