Master (EQF 7), Bachelor (EQF 6), Associate degree (EQF 5), MBO-4/HAVO/VWO (EQF 4)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced solution architect. Candidates must be capable of understanding our clients' internal (security) systems, be familiar with security, especially in web-environments and mobile applications, and be able to make use of innovative technologies in federated authentication and authorization. An interest in developing new technologies is essential. You will research the technical possibilities, assist in devising and developing solutions, and consider the security of the complete solution. You also have the capability to analyze and propose solutions for complex technical problems and are confident of explaining them to our clients in simple terms.
In short: Your outstanding expertise is required to successfully combine consultancy services and the customer’s need in a complex IT landscape.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- You have > 3 years of experience with Identity and Access Management
- You have > 5 years of experience as a consultant
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience in Business Requirement engineering
- Familiar with standards such as SAML, WS-Fed, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SCIM, Kerberos, LDAP
- General understanding of programming
- Extensive understanding of IAM solutions
- Extensive understanding of IT architectures
- Strong interest in Mobile Security
The ideal candidate:
- Has a feeling for business and technical Architecture
- Can quickly understand the customers’ needs and IT-landscape and is comfortable presenting technical matters to non-technical audiences
- Is able to interact with both business level people (business analysts, project managers) and technical people (architects, developers and system administrators)
- Thrives under pressure
- Is an independent and flexible self-starter, and upholds the highest standards in the team’s communication and documentation
- Is fluent in English
- Has full proficiency of Dutch
What do we offer?
As well as a challenging job with plenty of opportunities for personal development, we offer outstanding primary and secondary employment terms such as:
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself further
- A job at the fastest growing mobile security company
- A crucial role in our organization, where your succes is an essential factor for our succes as a company.
- A flat and dynamic organization because Onegini is fast-growing. (and we would like you to be part of that growth!)
- With Onegini, politics are at a minimum
- Company car, MacBook Pro and Smartphone
- Great pension plan
- Not 25 but 28 days holidays, because we value personal time.
- A great homebase, with fun and skilled colleagues in a 'work hard - play hard' environment. Fresh lunches, a fridge always filled to your liking, a yearly returning Onegini Company Trip, Team outings every 2 months and foosball!