IT solutions, solution engineer
Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
Riscure is a young, ambitious organization specializing in security test products for leading international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and IoT industry. In addition, Riscure is the leading test lab for security testing and certification. We have 140+ employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft, The Netherlands, Shanghai, China and San Francisco, USA.
Riscure is organized in two units: Knowledge & Services and Products.
For the Products unit in Delft we are looking for a Solution Engineer for our True Code product to support the growth within this unit and improve the quality of True Code. True Code is a new product and is used by development teams to discover security vulnerabilities in their source code during the different development stages.
A Solution engineer for True Code fulfills these main tasks:
- Be up-to-date on all product features to be able to explain and match our offering to the needs of our customers
- Assist sales department in organizing product demos for (potential) customers.
- Create promotional material including explanatory videos
- Get acquainted with competitive products to be better able to explain customers on True Code unique selling points
- Give feedback and input to product management in order to improve our offering and grow commercial success
- Assist customers during 4 to 6 weeks running trials of True Code
- Act as a point of contact for the customer
- Onboarding the customer to successfully install and configure True Code
- Assist with any issues that come across in the trial period
- Keep a clear view and execute targeted actions to complete the objectives to conclude the trial period successfully
- After the customer purchases True Code, guiding the customer with configuring True Code in their production environment
- Contribute to the acceptance tests of a new release of the product
- Participate in answering technical support questions, as well as give advice to customers about how to use True Code most effectively.
You report to the manager Customer Success.
- Create a seamless experience for customers during products demonstrations and trials with a goal of improving our chances to win the deal
- Become an expert in the usage of True Code and the way the customer can use True Code to their advantage
- Address & answer questions from customers related to True Code and delegate them to an expert if needed.
- Collaborate with sales, production, logistics and software development for further development of True Code, providing also feedback from a quality perspective.
- Being able to travel to customers (when the global pandemic situation has improved)
- Bachelor or Master Degree preferred in Information Technology or Security, with strong focus in one or more of these topics: (Static) code analysis, Embedded devices, Cryptography, software development methodologies.
- Ability to address difficult challenges & unexpected problems in a diligent, professional manner
- You have the following competences: pro-active, analytical, work accurately, patience with customers.
- Good communication skills, the ability to teach and explain difficult problems to a wide variety of technical backgrounds from customers.
- You proactively take ownership of your tasks and offer clear visibility to your team colleagues on the process of your solutions.
- Knowledge on C and C++ coding and Linux is a plus
For more information, contact our HR department at +31 (0)15 2514 090. Would you prefer to apply directly? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Only applications including a motivation letter will be considered. Reference checking, a background screening and technical/personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.